Simon Pegg - a portrait combining props and costumes from:
- Shaun of the Dead (Shaun) beard, cricket bat & tie-bandana
- Hot Fuzz (Nicholas Angel) shades, guns & ammo
- Star Trek (Scotty) shirt & badge
- Run Fatboy Run (Dennis) shorts & trainers
- Burke and Hare (William Burke) sideburns
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (Inspector Thompson) bowler hat
Simon Pegg is one of the UK’s most successful exports, effortlessly juggling action and comedy roles. In this portrait, the guns and Trek shirt convey his love for cool/geeky American pop culture, whilst the bowler hat and cricket bat maintain his quintessential Britishness. The lack of trousers just make him look silly.
Popurrí de Simon.